Ken Coleman, career expert and #1 bestselling author, is on a mission to help everyone discover the contribution they were created to make through their work. And now, this super popular career assessment is available for high school students!
This assessment is specifically written to help high school students discover what they were born to do. After completing this quick and easy assessment, students will get a custom report that clarifies and verifies their top talents, their top passions and their driving mission. They’ll also receive a unique purpose statement that’ll help them discover multiple possible job options to lead them to do meaningful work in the future.
Note to Parents and Teachers: While this assessment will help any high school student, sophomores and juniors will benefit the most as they make post-high school education and career decisions.
Once they complete the assessment, students will receive a PDF of their results that shows them:
- Your Top Talents—What’s easy for you
- How you wow others
- What others say about you
- Talent traps to avoid
- Your Top Passions—What’s fun for you
- Work you love to do
- Passion pitfalls to avoid
- How to perform your passion
- Your Top Mission—What’s important to you
- Results that fire you up
- Mission missteps
- How to accomplish your mission
- Your Personalized Purpose Statement
- A sentence that brings together your talents, passions and mission to summarize your strengths and help you get specific in your career direction
- Your Professional Possibilities
- A list of possible jobs and industries that could be a great place to start your career search and identify your next steps after high school
This report brings all of these aspects together to help students discover the contribution they were created to make through their work. That sounds pretty exciting, doesn’t it? And you can help them get started!