Most people know Dave Ramsey as the guy who did stupid with a lot of zeros on the end. He made his first million in his twenties—the wrong way—and then went bankrupt. That’s when he set out to learn the right way of managing money and developed the Ramsey Baby Steps. Following these steps, Dave became a millionaire again—this time the right way.
After three decades of guiding millions of others through the plan, the evidence is undeniable: if you follow the Baby Steps, you will become a millionaire and get to live and give like no one else.
This bundle pairs together Dave Ramsey’s #1 all-time bestseller The Total Money Makeover with his brand-new book Baby Steps Millionaires, and the new Know Yourself Money Assessment. Together, you’ll get a deep dive into all seven Baby Steps, and the proven plan to get out of debt and build REAL wealth. (Plus, if you know the plan and you’re already on your way to being debt-free, you can take on the next steps and give The Total Money Makeover to a friend who needs this plan!)
In The Total Money Makeover, you will:
- Take a deeper look at Baby Steps 1 through 3 to learn how to create a budget.
- Design a sure-fire plan for paying off ALL debt.
- Recognize the 10 most dangerous money myths.
- Secure a healthy emergency fund and save for retirement.
In Baby Steps Millionaires, you will:
- Take a deeper look at Baby Step 4 to learn how Dave invests and builds wealth.
- Learn how to bust through the barriers preventing you from becoming a millionaire.
- Hear true stories from ordinary people who dug themselves out of debt and built wealth.
- Discover how anyone can become a millionaire, especially you.
In the Know Yourself Money Assessment, you will:
- Gain clarity about WHY you make the decisions you do with money.
- Experience lasting progress toward your personal goals.
- Develop the healthiest version of your unique money mindset.
- Understand HOW to make real financial progress toward your goals.
Baby Steps Millionaires isn’t a book that tells the secrets of the rich. It doesn't teach complicated financial concepts reserved only for the elite. As a matter of fact, this information is straightforward, practical, and maybe even a little simple! But the life you'll lead if you follow the Baby Steps is anything but boring! You don’t need a large inheritance or the winning lottery number to become a millionaire. Anyone can do it—even today. For those who are ready, it’s game on!