Let’s be honest: Answering kids’ big life questions can be awkward. When it comes to teaching them about money, make it easy with the all-new Financial Peace Kids toolkit.
The Financial Peace Kids toolkit gives parents the tools they need to raise money-smart kids. The kit covers four basic concepts: working, spending, saving and giving.
Financial Peace Kids includes:
- One Financial Peace Kids Parent Guide so you know what to do, say and ask in order to teach your kid money-wise decisions—without having to make lesson plans. (By the way, each lesson only takes about 10 minutes to teach!)
- One Financial Peace Kids Activity Book, which features fun activities to help your kid understand money. It includes fill-in-the blank exercises, word searches, coloring pages and mazes.
- One heavy-duty Chore Chart that you can hang on the fridge or wall. Your kid will be able to visually track the chores they complete each week.
- Savings Goal Tracker and Tokens so your kid can visually see how much money they’ve earned—and how close they are to their goals.
- One set of durable Give, Save and Spend envelopes your kid can use to manage their money.
- Access to the Smart Money Smart Kids audiobook so you can learn practical strategies to raise money-smart kids in this debt-crazed world.
Don’t forget their siblings—add one to your cart for each kid. You’ll save money and avoid any arguing over who gets to color what. It’s a win-win!