The dream job is real, and you were designed for work that really matters.
Whether you’re stuck somewhere along the ladder, or you’re stuck in a nine-to-five that just pays the bills, it’s time to stop settling for another paycheck and find real purpose in the work you love. This book from America’s Career Coach and #1 national bestselling author Ken Coleman gives you the game plan to reach your career goals.
At the age of 33, Ken Coleman realized he was stuck in work that didn’t fit his personal talents, passion or mission. His wake-up call to create a clear path to work he loved became his calling. His clear path led him to become a nationwide talk show host, career coach, and national bestselling author. Now he helps thousands of Americans find their unique calling and clear path on The Ken Coleman Show every day!
This book isn’t just a concept—it’s a proven clear path that will walk anyone in any industry with any experience through the step-by-step plan to finding work you love. You’ll learn how to build your skill set and do work that matters to you.
From Paycheck to Purpose will walk you through each of the seven proven stages to finding meaningful work and how to apply them to where you are right now so you can get where you need to go:
- Get Clear—How to find your talent, passion and mission (and find a job that combines all three)
- Get Qualified—How to build the right skill and certifications to land your dream job
- Get Connected—How to find the right people and expert advice to land the job
- Get Started—How to get plugged in and put your passion to work in a new role
- Get Promoted—How to grow, build influence, and maximize your impact in your role
- Get Your Dream Job—How to step into your strengths and lead others to make an impact
- Give Yourself Away—How to create a legacy and have lasting impact on others
This isn’t just another pep talk—it’s the proven playbook for making an income with REAL impact.
Publisher: Ramsey Press
Release Date: November 9, 2021
Genre: Personal Development, Career
Audience: People looking to find a new job or make a career change; people looking to get promoted in their dream job
Table of Contents:
- Stage 1: Get Clear on What You Were Born to Do
- Chapter 1: Clarity Is Your Superpower
- Chapter 2: The Simple Way to Get Clear
- Stage 2: Get Qualified for the Work You Want to Do
- Chapter 3: The Four Questions to Get You in the Door
- Chapter 4: The Secret to Sticking with It
- Stage 3: Get Connected for Opportunities
- Chapter 5: You Already Know Everyone You Need to Know
- Chapter 6: The Art of Connecting
- Stage 4: Get Started on the Journey
- Chapter 7: The Enemies of Progress
- Chapter 8: Start the Right Way
- Stage 5: Get Promoted Up the Ladder
- Chapter 9: Win the Now to Get to the Next
- Chapter 10: Five Qualities that Bring Promotions to You
- Stage 6: Get Your Dream Job
- Chapter 11: How to Tell the Difference Between the Dream and a Mirage
- Chapter 12: How to Keep the Dream from Becoming a Nightmare
- Stage 7: Give Yourself Away to Work Like No One Else
- Chapter 13: Expand Your Vision
- Ken Coleman