Quick answers to your everyday money questions. This book provides answers to more than 100 of the most-asked questions from The Ramsey Show, formerly known as The Dave Ramsey Show.
Personal Finance is 80% behavior and only 20% head knowledge. Get Smart. Get Motivated. Get Going!
What It's About
Written in an easy-to-read format, this book provides answers to more than 100 of the most-asked questions from The Ramsey Show, formerly known as The Dave Ramsey Show. This is Dave in his most popular format—ask a specific question, get a specific answer. He tackles problems that face everyday people, such as budgeting, retirement planning, saving for college and giving to help others.
- What are the Baby Steps?
- Does the national economy really affect my personal economy?
- How do I get the ball rolling to get out of debt?
- What are these strange terms on my credit report?
- Should I sell my house to get out of debt?
- How important is financial counseling before we get married?
- Should we have joint or separate accounts?
- Why should we teach kids about money?
- My income is irregular. How can I make a budget?
- What are the basics of investing?
- Should I cash out or roll over my 401(k)?
- What are the four NEVERs of college saving?
- Should my church borrow for a new building?