Limited Quantity Available! The cash envelope system is a great way to manage your money, but keeping up with all those envelopes can be so hard. They don’t fit in your wallet, they get lost at the bottom of your purse, and you frequently forget to grab the grocery envelope on your way out the door—we get it. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Manage your money in style with this handcrafted wallet made of full grain leather.
The Rachel Cruze Wallet has:
- Four numbered interior slots for your main envelope categories
- A zippered pouch for coins
- Ten card slots
- A detachable leather wristlet
(Pro tip: You can even attach your keys to the wristlet!)
With the Rachel Cruze Wallet, you can:
Organize your spending categories in style.
- Use the zippered pouch to avoid that dreaded moment of your coins spilling and spinning across the grocery store floor.
- Carry all your most important cards, like your debit card, Costco card, insurance cards and gift cards . . . there’s room for them all!
- Keep up with your envelope system on the go.
- Go hands-free with the leather wristlet and take your wallet with you everywhere you go..
- Take control of your spending once and for all.
How It’s Made:
The Rachel Cruze Wallet is a wallet on a mission. To make it, Rachel partnered with JOYN, a company that gives fair-trade jobs and HOPE to people in the most vulnerable communities in India. Each handcrafted wallet represents someone working hard to change their family tree—just like you’re doing. And just like every dollar has a job in your budget, every purchase has a purpose with this wallet!
Primary Colors Metallic Blush
Includes Four interior envelope sections, Ten card slots, Detachable leather continental wristlet strap, Interior zippered coin or receipt pouch
Target Audience People Trying to Manage and Organize Their Money
Dimensions 8.25in. x 4.0in. x 1.25in.
- Avoid placing your cellphone within the wallet to keep its structural integrity.
- Add a protectant to help prevent future stains or damage.
- Remove dirt buildup by wiping it down with a cleaner made specifically for leather.
- Let water spills dry naturally. High-heat measures like using a hairdryer will only cause the skin to crinkle beyond saving.
- To clean your wallet, wipe the surface with a damp white cotton cloth, but be careful not to use too much water because leather takes time to dry.
- Use a soft cloth to apply leather conditioner to keep your wallet looking new. This also prevents wrinkling, drying or cracking.