Talking About Your Will Just Got Easier
Talking about your final wishes can be hard. This FREE guide will teach you how to successfully talk to loved ones about what’s in your will.
What’s in the How to Talk About Your Legacy Guide
This FREE guide will teach you four steps to having successful, meaningful conversations with loved ones about your will. Find out how to:
- Choose who to talk to and get ready for those conversations.
- Get on the same page with your spouse (plus what to do if you’re single).
- Ask people to be your personal representative, guardian or power of attorney.
- Give your helpers the instructions they need and tell your family about your decisions.
Reasons to Use This Guide to Talk to Your Loved Ones
- To reduce conflict—Talking openly about your will and setting healthy boundaries gives you and your family peace about your plans.
- To give instructions— Even when your loved ones support your will, they still need to know how to carry it out when you’re gone.
- To set expectations—Letting your loved ones know what’s in your will now means there won’t be any unpleasant surprises later.