Dave Ramsey says, “A life-changing book. My copy is highlighted and has permanent sticky notes all through it. This is a must-read." Learn how to develop clear boundaries from a biblical basis that are essential to all healthy relationships.
Is your life out of control?
Do people take advantage of you?
Do you have trouble saying no?
Are you disappointed with God because of unanswered prayers?
Having clear boundaries is essential to a healthy, balanced lifestyle. A boundary is a personal property line that marks those things for which we are responsible. In other words, boundaries define who we are and who we are not. This book will help you answer the questions:
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What are legitimate boundaries?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
- Aren't boundaries selfish?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
Release Date: October 3, 2017
Genre: Communication, Counseling, Relationships
Target Audience: People Who Want to Grow Healthy Relationships and Communicate Better with Others