Foundations in Personal Finance is a turn-key academic curriculum that engages students and teaches them practical and relevant financial skills.
What It's About:
Foundations in Personal Finance College Edition with streaming video is the complete kit students need to begin mastering the basics of money management. This kit includes a softcover student guide and voucher card to have access to the streaming instructional video anywhere.
- Savings: Save for emergencies, large purchases and wealth building
- Budgets: Create and live on a zero-based budget
- Debt: Avoid the trap of borrowing money
- College Student Essentials: Learn what every college student needs to know about money
- Family, Friends and Philanthropy: Assess the impact of money on relationships
- Five chapter softcover student guide (112 pages)
- Individual streaming license for access to all instructional video (All Lessons – 6+ hours)
- Full access to FoundationsU.com online tools and resources