Dads, you are far more powerful than you think you are. Your daughters need the support that only fathers can provide – and if you are willing to follow Dr. Meeker's advice on how to guide your daughter, to stand between her and a toxic culture, your rewards will be unmatched.
Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters reveals:
- The essential characteristics and virtues of strong fathers – and how to develop them
- How daughters take cues from their fathers on everything from drug use, drinking, smoking, and having sex, to self-esteem, moodiness, and seeking attention from boys
- Why girls want you to place restrictions on them (even though they'll complain when you do)
- How to become a hero to your daughter – and why she needs that more than anything
- The one mistake fathers make that is the primary cause of girls "hooking up"
- Why girls depend on the guidance of fathers through, and even beyond, their college years
- Recipe for disaster: the notion that girls "need to make their own decisions and mistakes"
- Why girls need God – and how your faith or lack thereof, will influence her
- How to communicate with your daughter – and how not to
- True stories of "prodigal daughters" – and how their fathers helped bring them back
Publisher: Regnery Publishing
Release Date: August 28, 2007
Genre: Parenting, Family
Target Audience: Fathers and Parents