Have someone on your gift list who’s always reading on-the-go? This audiobook gift card is perfect for sharing with others! With a “To” and “From” space and helpful download instructions, this will make the perfect and most portable gift!
Anxiety is REAL—but it isn’t the end of your story.
Author Dr. John Delony knows what anxiety feels like. He’s walked that dark road himself, but he found light and hope on the other side of it.
Bringing together his own journey and two decades of counseling and research into an 80-page Quick Read, he walks you through:
- The four biggest myths about anxiety and the life-changing truth
- Practical steps you can take today to start getting your life back
- Long-term strategies for healing to help you move forward
John will show you that most of what you’ve heard about anxiety is wrong. Things like:
- If you have anxiety, you’re broken and need to be fixed.
- Anxiety is a disease that can only be cured with medicine.
- Anxiety is caused by your genetics.
While mental health is complex, our culture has made anxiety into something it’s not. For the majority of people who face anxiety, the truth is simpler than we think: Anxiety is an alarm. It’s a signal— nothing more and nothing less. Anxiety is simply our body’s way of telling us something is wrong. If we stop and listen, we can calm the alarm and move forward into healing and hope.
This Quick Read will give you short-term actions and a long-term plan so that you can understand what anxiety is telling you and how to move forward.
- Dr. John Delony
- Physical Gift Card
- Redeemable only in the free Ramsey Audiobooks app.