Note: This unabridged audiobook is narrated by Dr. John Delony and runs 6 hours and 48 minutes.
Your mental health matters. In his new book, national bestselling author Dr. John Delony unpacks why the weight of our past is what’s keeping us from being happy and healthy.
Delony’s clear, five-step plan to being well includes:
- Grieving and healing from past hurt
- Defining what trauma really is and how to identify it
- Making friends as an adult—it’s not easy, but it’s necessary
- Changing your thoughts—it is possible
- Taking control of your actions
Dr. John Delony’s simple yet powerful approach to mental health will keep you laughing while challenging your thoughts and actions. Learn how to leave the past where it belongs so you can get on the path to healing.
Read By: Dr. John Delony Format: Audiobook Release Date: April 19, 2022 Length: 6 hours; 48 minutes Chapters: 13 Language: English Genre: Personal development, relationship building, mental health, wellness, trauma, making friends Audience: People looking to learn more about how to identify and heal their past trauma, build better relationships and take steps toward SKU: 9781942121695OLP
Table of Contents:
Part 1: The Stories Are the Problem
- Chapter 1: When Things Fall Apart
- Chapter 2: Acknowledge Your Stories
- Chapter 3: Stories About the World
- Chapter 4: Stories About Ourselves
- Chapter 5: Stories About Relationships
- Chapter 6: Stories We’re Told and That Happened
- Chapter 7: Stories We Tell Ourselves
Part 2: The Stories Are the Solution
- Chapter 8: Bricks in Your Backpack
- Chapter 9: Acknowledge Reality: Good Grief
- Chapter 10: Get Connected
- Chapter 11: Change Your Thoughts
- Chapter 12: Change Your Actions
- Chapter 13: Redemption
- For Further Reading
- Redeemable only in the free Ramsey Audiobooks app.