Starting up a good conversation can be hard, especially with your kids who would much rather spend time in front of a screen.
Mental health expert Dr. John Delony wants to help you navigate conversations to improve your relationship! That’s why he developed Questions for Humans—these conversation starters for parents and kids will help you put your phones down and actually connect.
All 55 conversation starter cards are for kids ages 5 to 12 (and parents too). Each card will help parents and children connect through fun, silly, and thought-provoking conversations. Plus, several cards are designed to spark meaningful “teaching moments.”
What to expect when you play:
- You’ll learn something unexpected.
- You’ll get some laughs.
- You’ll find it much, much easier to bond.
- You’ll create teaching moments.
- You’ll have meaningful (and fun) quality time together.
Here’s a look at a few questions:
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen at school?
- What are you most proud of?
- Which animal would make a good doctor? Why?
You can spend an hour on one question or go through five or six questions in one sitting! The important part is to have some fun and connect with your kids.