Sometimes you can be sitting right next to someone you love but still feel 1,000 miles apart. That’s why the same dude who brought you the first edition of Questions for Humans: Couples wants to keep helping you bridge that gap.
Created by mental health and relationship expert Dr. John Delony, Questions for Humans: Couples 2nd Edition will help you put your phones down and actually connect.
There are 52 NEW conversation starter cards in this deck, and the questions on them are fun, thought-provoking and, at times, a little bit ridiculous. Pull them out the next time the conversation stalls during a date night, before you start binge-watching the latest show, or when you just need some downtime together after a long day.
What to expect when you play:
- You’ll learn something unexpected.
- You’ll have some laughs.
- You’ll find it much, much easier to spark a connection.
- You’ll build emotional intimacy.
- You’ll spend meaningful (and fun) quality time together.
Here’s a look at a few of the questions:
- What’s something weird or awkward that I do that you kind of love?
- What’s one thing I’m good at that you’d like me to teach you?
- What’s something I’ve done lately (big or small) that you’ve been proud of?
Spend an hour on one question or go through five questions in one sitting. The important part is that you have some fun and build deeper connections—no matter how long you’ve been together.