Whether you’ve been together for two months or 20 years, starting a good conversation can be hard. But it doesn’t have to be!
Mental health expert Dr. John Delony wants to help you navigate conversations and improve your relationship! That’s why he developed Questions for Humans—these conversation starters for couples will help you put your phones down and actually connect.
All 55 conversation starter cards are fun, thought-provoking and a little bit ridiculous at times. Pull them out the next time the conversation stalls around the dinner table or during a date night. Better yet, instead of binge-watching the next TV drama, have a meaningful conversation! You’ll become an everyday hero—rescuing your spouse from a dull and surface-level evening.
What to expect when you play:
- You’ll learn something unexpected.
- You’ll get some laughs.
- You’ll find it much, much easier to spark a connection.
- You’ll build emotional intimacy.
- You’ll have meaningful (and fun) quality time together.
Here’s a look at a few questions:
- Paint me a picture of your perfect date.
- What do I do that makes you feel confident?
- Would you rather have to sing everything you say out loud or always speak in rhymes?
Sometimes you can be sitting right next to someone but still feel 1,000 miles apart. These conversation starters can change that! Spend an hour on one question or go through five or six questions in one sitting. The important part is to have some fun and connect with your human.