Who runs the world? Girls! Your girls night just got better. Whether you’ve known each other for 20 minutes or 20 years, these questions will help you connect on a deeper level and have fun!
Mental health expert Dr. John Delony wants to help you navigate conversations and improve your relationships! That’s why he developed Questions for Humans. These conversation starters for ladies will help you put your phones down and actually connect.
All 52 conversation starter cards are fun, thought-provoking and, at times, a little bit ridiculous. Pull them out at your favorite restaurant or during your next girls day. While it’s hard to make new friends as an adult, it’s not impossible. And it often starts with a simple conversation.
What to expect when you play:
- You’ll learn something unexpected.
- You’ll have some laughs.
- You’ll find it much, much easier to bond.
- You’ll spend meaningful (and fun) quality time together.
Here’s a look at a few of the questions:
- What’s a situation that wasn’t funny at the time but is hilarious now?
- What fashion trend are you praying dies soon?
- How many times did you go to detention in high school?
Spend an hour on one question or go through five or six questions in one sitting. The important part is to have some fun and connect with your friends.