Starting up a good conversation with new (or old) friends can be hard in this digital age. But it doesn’t have to be!
Mental health expert Dr. John Delony wants to help you navigate conversations to eliminate the awkwardness! That’s why he developed Questions for Humans—to help you have a fun conversation with a friend or a group of friends.
All 52 conversation starter cards will help you and your friends have fun, get to know each other more, and get into some entertaining topics. Pull them out the next time the conversation stalls when you’re hanging out, at your favorite restaurant, or during your next team gathering at work. You’ll become an everyday hero—rescuing your friends from awkward conversations like the news, weather or politics.
What to expect when you play:
- You’ll learn something unexpected.
- You’ll get some laughs.
- You’ll find it much, much easier to spark conversations.
- You’ll build stronger friendships.
Here’s a look at a few questions:
- What’s a fashion trend that needs to die?
- What’s the ultimate break-up song?
- What are you 100% convinced is a scam?
You can spend an hour on one question or go through five or six questions in one sitting! The important part is to have some fun and connect.