Connection with your kids is tough—but it’s worth it.
Mental health expert Dr. John Delony wants to help you navigate conversations and improve your relationships! That’s why he developed Questions for Humans. These conversation starters for parents and teens will help you put your phones down and actually connect.
All 52 conversation starter cards are fun, thought-provoking and, at times, a little bit ridiculous. Pull them out the next time there’s any awkward silence around the dinner table or before your teens run off to play their next video game. You’ll become an everyday hero—rescuing your family from a dull and surface-level relationship.
What to expect when you play:
- You’ll learn something unexpected.
- You’ll have some laughs.
- You’ll find it much, much easier to bond.
- You’ll spend meaningful (and fun) quality time together.
Here’s a look at a few of the questions:
- What was the absolute worst class you’ve ever taken?
- What song do you sing super loud in the car when no one’s around?
- What’s something that made you sad this year?
Spend an hour on one question or go through five or six questions in one sitting. The important part is to have some fun and connect with your teens.
- Created by:
- Dr. John Delony
- Number of Cards: