Same great topic, all new questions!
New versions of the conversation starters you love are here! Have even funnier, even more ridiculous, and even more meaningful conversations with Questions for Humans: Friends 2nd Edition.
Mental health and relationship expert Dr. John Delony wants to help you eliminate awkward conversations and create deep connections. That’s why he developed Questions for Humans—to get you talking (and laughing) with your friends.
All 52 NEW conversation starter cards in this deck will help you and your friends dig below the surface, get to know each other better, and dive into some wild discussions. Pull them out the next time there’s a lull at happy hour, when you’re grabbing lunch together, or any time there’s a commercial break during the big game. You’ll be the hero of your group—rescuing your friends from awkward conversations about the news, weather or politics.
What to expect when you play:
• You’ll learn something unexpected.
• You’ll have some laughs.
• You’ll find it much, much easier to bond.
• You’ll spend meaningful (and fun) quality time together.
Here’s a look at a few of the questions:
• What obscure podcast are you obsessed with right now?
• What’s a common phrase or saying that you have no idea what it means?
• How did you spend your summers growing up?
Spend an hour on one question or go through five questions in one sitting. The important part is that you have some fun and connect.
- Created by:
- Dr. John Delony
- Number of Cards: