Limited Quantity—Will Sell Out Fast!
Starting conversations around the Thanksgiving table with friends or relatives (you know, those ones you only see once a year) can be tricky. But it doesn’t have to be!
Mental health and relationship expert Dr. John Delony wants to help you get past the awkwardness around this time of year so you can actually connect and improve your relationships. That’s why he created Questions for Humans: Thanksgiving Edition.
You’ll forget all about the game, the parade and that carb-induced nap when you’re around the table using these 52 Thanksgiving-themed conversation starter cards to laugh together, tell stories, and experience true, real-life connection.
What to expect when you play:
- You’ll learn something unexpected.
- You’ll have some laughs.
- You’ll find it much, much easier to bond.
- You’ll spend meaningful (and fun) quality time together.
Here’s a look at a few of the questions:
- If you had to eat one Thanksgiving food every day until next Thanksgiving, which would you choose?
- What are one or two things you’d like to be thankful for next year?
- What’s one thing you love about each person sitting around this table?
Spend an hour on one question or go through five or six questions in one sitting. The important part is that you have some fun and connect with your favorite humans.