Starting authentic conversations during the chaos of the Christmas season can be tricky. But it doesn’t have to be!
Mental health and relationship expert Dr. John Delony wants to help you and your gang put down your phones so you can actually connect and improve your relationships. That’s why he created Questions for Humans: Christmas edition.
Kids from one to 92 can use these 52 Christmas-themed conversation starter cards to laugh together, tell stories, and experience true, real-life connection.
What to expect when you play:
- You’ll learn something unexpected.
- You’ll have some laughs.
- You’ll find it much, much easier to bond.
- You’ll spend meaningful (and fun) quality time together.
Here’s a look at a few of the questions:
- Would you rather go caroling, be caroled to, or fall face first into a cactus?
- Is it ever okay to regift?
- What Christmas movie gets way too much hype?
Whether you spend an hour on one question or go through five questions in one sitting, the important part is that you experience some holiday cheer and connect.